Thanks to Will, I am tagged to do this meme, which I sooooo do not dig, OK?
This meme (rhymes with cream) took me more than hour. Anyway, here goes:
is never enough. Yes, I am greedy. ;P
Seriously though, I do hope that when I am on my deathbed, I would be able to look back and say that it has been one hell of a ride and I can now get off contented and happy. Thankful for the people in my life and the memories.
By the way, I am usually not this morbid.
And I love how weeshiong put it. Actually, almost all of what he says apply to me too.
5 years ago:
I was in Upper Six. Stepped down from the prefectorial board and was preparing for the STPM (Malaysian equivalent of A-Levels, but more difficult). I don’t remember being stressed out; more likely that I was savouring the final three months of being in school. Beginning to frequent the library in Old Town.
Oh damn, it was that long ago already? I can still remember the sights and sounds, sitting in the classroom and sometimes staring out. And the boys ….. yum!
1 year ago:
Graduated last March and started work in my current organization in June last year. As I was new in the department, I went for training courses and was learning the ropes.
Wasn’t seeing anyone then.
When I came into the office, I was feeling chatty and thus tried to start some small talk. The only thing I could think about was Desperate Housewives. I watched both the Star World (Astro) and terrestrial channel (8TV) episodes.
8TV is ahead by an episode. Since my colleagues watch Star World, I couldn’t discuss what happened at the end of the episode shown on 8TV.
Desperately wanted to, but managed to control myself.
Oh, and it rained heavily when it was time to leave the office. Planned to post this tomorrow (Thursday) and get it over with.
I was supposed to go watch "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" with a group of colleagues, but didn’t manage to reserve the tickets.
The 9.30 p.m. show in 1 Utama is fully booked by 8 a.m. yesterday. Who on Earth stayed up late to book tickets at the stroke of midnight?
Oh, and I will be meeting AC for lunch. *grins*
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. I don’t really like to snack.
2. Fine, snack bars like Uncle Toby’s.
3. Unhealthy ones – keropok (deep fried fish crackers), potato crisps (Pringles, Roller Coaster)
4. Cheese cake (a slice, not the whole thing)
5. Nuts (any kind - cashew, almond, peanuts, macadamia)
5 songs I know the words to:
I don’t really listen to radio or CDs. I am more of a movies person. So can I change this to 5 movies I love?
Can or not? Oh well.
1. Negaraku (Malaysian national anthem)
2. Happy Birthday
3. My school song and school rally (the same one that all La Sallians know)
4. My Heart Will Go On (Titanic theme song) – I am ashamed to admit knowing the lyrics of this sappy song. I was 18 when the movie came out.
5. That’s it. Unless you want to include those kiddie songs like Old McDonald, Twinkle Twinkle, etc
I know this list looks suspiciously like Jay’s, but I can’t help it. I listen to songs, but I don’t remember the lyrics.
5 things I would do with $100,000,000:
Even if it is RM 100,000,000, it is more than I could spend in my lifetime.
1. Be the proud owner of a Troika, or two
2. Get a BMW 3-series for my brother, dad and myself
3. Put 20 million aside, in case of emergency
4. Got this from weeshiong – charity. I believe kids should have enough food to eat and never have to worry where their next meal will come from
5. Finally, quit my job
5 locations I'd like to run away to:
1. Toronto or any other city in Canada. It is near the U.S. but not in the U.S.
2. Singapore, where the grass is greener and the guys cuter
3. London (Jay honey, can I bunk at your place?)
4. The biggest library on Earth, with all the latest titles available
5. Will's wonderful island of MeNmEnMeNmEn
5 bad habits I have:
1. I am vague (it takes some time for people to get my point. Someone once told me that it’s a Piscean trait.)
2. I am lazy (my bedroom is beginning to look like a mess – time for another round of spring cleaning.)
3. I am a procrastinator (working on it, damnit!)
4. I am particular about food (not same as choosy. I just can’t have the same food two days in a row or going to a same restaurant more than once a month.)
5. I am indecisive, sometimes (I am improving on this.)
5 things I like doing:
1. Reading a good book on my bed
2. Meeting people over tea or coffee
3. Going to the movies
4. Blogging, or rather, writing
5. Taking pictures (it may not be that evident, but I do)
5 things I would never wear:
1. Really tight T-shirts and pants, unless I have a body like Ryan Carnes
2. Anything too shiny
3. Sarung – it’s just too airy, and perhaps because I have a niggling fear that it will fall off anytime, easily (though it does facilitate undressing time ;P)
4. Real fur
5. A bra (unless I drag, which I really don’t think so.)
5 TV shows that I like:
1. CSI (the Las Vegas one, not the other two spin-offs)
2. The X-Files
3. Star Trek: The Next Generation. Plus the other Star Trek franchise after that (Deep Space Nine, Voyager, Enterprise)
4. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer
5. Desperate Housewives
5 famous people I'd like to meet:
2. Nelson Mandela
3. Spot & snowdrop
4. Bush – to verify that he is really just a cowboy wearing a suit
5. My future hunky, intelligent and funny boyfriend
5 biggest joys at the moment:
1. To have passed my May exam
2. Wonderful people at work
3. Came out to mom in June; hence lesser need to tell her stories of imaginary friends
4. The circle of gay friends that I have – from those whom I have known for the past three years to my newfound hiking group members
5. Loving myself and just being me
5 favourite toys:
1. This lovely blog of mine
2. My digital camera – a black Panasonic FZ-5
3. My mobile phone
4. My CD burner – hopefully it will be a DVD burner soon
5. Mr Right Hand's partner-in-crime (and I don't mean the left hand)
Finally, I am done. I think everyone has been tagged, so this meme tag ends here.