Saturday, June 18, 2005

Temporarily on hold

I went for a wedding of a colleague this morning. It was a garden wedding and it was also a Christian one.

Later tonight, there is the wedding dinner.

Tomorrow, I will be going to Port Dickson. And it's not with someone I just met. It's a family vacation.

Finally on Thursday, in the wee hours of the morning, I will be flying to Kota Kinabalu.

And that is my itinerary for next week. Which means no updating of the blog for about a week.

Rest assured all my experience would be written down. Especially the KK trip.

Happy blogging and take care, all.

3 comments:

Nicky Dominique said...

Have a happy trip to KK =P

And enjoy dirty moments.... if there's any. Ahahahahah

Jay said...

Keep a pen/paper diary with you. We expect details. And not of the "We did more climbing today and it was very dirty and difficult' type either.

Derek said...

Thanks, nicky and jay.

Though I shouldn't really kiss-and-tell, should I? ;P