1) I was bullied when I was in primary school. Lower primary was the worst. Interestingly, the class bully is now a tuition teacher.
2) When I was younger, I used to think that sparrows are baby crows. I found it amazing that those cute, small birds could turn into big, black, ugly and noisy ones.
3) I used to take gift cards from stores. I stopped when I saw the price 0.90 written in pencil on it. The ones that I took before didn’t have any price tags.
4) When I was four or five, I was knocked down by a bicycle. It went over my butt.
5) I was in all-boys primary and secondary school.
6) I hang around the basketball court in school, on hot afternoons, to watch boys play shirtless. And sweaty. Yummm.
7) Seven. That's the number of hours of sleep I need a day. Anything less, I become grouchy and grumpy.
8) I love fish. Steamed fish, raw fish, Fillet-O-Fish, fish and chips, etc. I don’t like to keep them in bowls though. Oh, and I am a Piscean.
9) Nine in Cantonese sounds like dog. I am afraid of dogs
Have a great weekend.