Monday, May 29, 2006

Crying help for Crying Out Love

CF and I have been looking for this movie called “Crying Out Love in the Center of the World”. It’s a Japanese movie and was released last year. It has received excellent reviews and has won numerous awards.

I found the VCD here in Singapore, but I am so NOT paying $27 (RM60) for it.

Anyone knows where to find a good selection of foreign movies in KL from you-know-who? Sungai Wang? Usually they would only have the blockbusters and popular movies, not foreign fare.

If you do, please let me know. Thank you so much.

2 comments:

Hafiz Hector said...

「世界の中心で愛を叫ぶ」
Great movie. But the drama version was really bad. Actually many more really good Japanese dramas around, but soooo many never made it here, even the "pirated" ones. Sigh...

Anonymous said...

I'll try to see if it's available here, if they do maybe I can share it over the net... :P