I arrived back in Singapore on Sunday night after a 6-hour journey. It was an hour longer than usual as there highway authorities closed 2 out of the three lanes available, thus creating a massive jam right after the Seremban exit.
In the MRT, I caught sight of two guys standing about 15 feet away. One was caressing the other’s hair. He was doing it for quite some time, about two minutes.
Suddenly he stopped and he cusped the other person’s face.
Awww, how sweet. And was that a ring I saw on each of their right hands?
The MRT was not that empty, there were about a dozen or so other people in the car.
A while later, the same guy was back to stroking the other’s hair. I could only see the back of the person doing the stroking, whereas I have a sideways view of the strokee.
All the while that I was snooping watching, oftentimes their faces were so close to each other that I thought they were kissing!
The whole time it happened'
- No one was giving them strange looks or dagger stares.
- No one shouted profanities at them, like "You deserve to go to hell, faggots!"
- No one screamed while digging their eye balls out.
- No marriage was broken as a result of affection between two people of the same sex, who are unrelated to married couples.
- The train didn’t blow up because of short circuit caused by lightning.
Now, if only CF will lose a bit of his inhibitions about PDA without getting intoxicated …..