- a wonderful family who really cares, especially my mom. But unfortunately it is something that I take for granted
- a good job, which provides enough for me to live comfortably and to indulge my boyfriend often
- relatively good health, though I have been coughing incessantly for the past week
- a best friend and a group of close friends from high school, whom I know I can depend on any time
- new found friends that I know from blogs and Fridae, whom I can rely on if I ever need anything (you guys know who you are!)
- and last but not least, a wonderful and beautiful soul whom I can proudly call my boyfriend
I feel so lucky and grateful for the last item, that I want to list some of CF's attributes down, so that I will always remember. You guys can knock me on the head if ever I were to forget these.
1) He's cute that another blogger said that he has this "boy-boy" innocent look that he wants to do some unmentionable stuff to him. Hmmmph, no way man! Though admittedly, I know exactly what he meant!
2) He's smart and quite insightful, yet modest. He blushes in a very adorable way when praised or if he's under the spotlight
3) He's such a nice and friendly guy, so much so that he has loads of friends who will call him out and want his company, that it's difficult for me to meet him sometimes
4) Artistic and kinda emotional (the two might be related somehow), with a sensitive soul and observant mind. Musically-inclined and anime/manga crazy.
5) Understands me very well and knows what I think and feel
6) Has straight characteristics, like not showing much emotions and err ... not as romantic as I would like. Afterall, he is who is he. Nevertheless, I have learnt some valuable lessons from him, like being strong in facing adversity and in dealing with challenges.
7) Is a good listener, even better than I am (as I consider myself to be a good listener too ;P)
8) Strong in his personal beliefs, which is good and bad. But more good than bad lar. It's bad for me when I am against his views XD
9) Most importantly, he's faithful and loyal and sweet and loves me very much for who I am
It has been six months already. I had a wonderful time over the weekend and I was reminded why I love him.
Time really flies. In exactly six weeks, CF is leaving for Vancouver and I won't be seeing him for at least a year.
It's going to be really tough for me, but then as they say, good things come to those who wait.
And he's definitely worth the wait. In gold.