Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Busy busy

It has been a very busy week for me since 1st of March. My job is actually pretty routine, with some work days pretty slow especially at the beginning of the month. But if there are ad-hoc stuff that needs to be done then I get pretty busy. Especially when it rains, it pours. The ad-hoc stuff just gets more tedious and never-ending.

Luckily, the weekend wasn't taken over by work. Well, not completely. Two weekends ago, I thought I could finish my work by getting into office early. I underestimated the time needed, so I left it unfinished and went to gym. After that I had lunch and movie with William.

Movie was He's Just Not That Into You. It gave me some insight into the mysterious minds of the straight woman. Some things are so true, like how they always create drama when there was none, how they dissect every little action of a man and how they basically think too much. Perfectly fit my colleague to a T ;-)

Right after I left the cinema, it was back to the office for me. I managed to get the job done in 3 hours.

What a weekend!

Anyway I'm still doing the 25 things about myself list from Facebook. I didn't know it was that hard to come up with things not commonly. But let me clarify that it won't be as revealing as Nyk's!

4 comments:

Jaded Jeremy said...

"...won't be as revealing as Nyk's!"

Spoilsport.

Pluboy2 said...

Lol... i never completed my list.. i just dont even have 20 to begin with...

savante said...

Yeah. Be revealing dammit! :P

MrBunnyBan said...

Boo! Hiss! We want revealing! We want skin!