Thursday, October 04, 2007

5 x 5

I was tagged by David two weeks ago, so here goes:

5 Things in My Bag
1. Bottle of water
2. Umbrella
3. Map of Singapore (I'm directionally-challenged!)
4. Tea Tree Oil
5. Keys

5 Things in My Wallet
1. Cash
2. Credit Cards
3. I/C
4. Namecards
5. Receipts

5 Things I Like Most in My Room
1. Laptop
2. Videos in my laptop
3. Books
4. Food (those who have been to my room would understand ;p)
5. The bed

5 Things I'd Like To Try
1. Bungee Jumping
2. Travel to exotic places
3. Ride a bike
4. Switching with Nyk
5. Cook a decent meal

5 Things I'm Doing Now
1. Doing this meme
2. Ready for bed
3. Choose work clothes for tomorrow
4. Eating biscuits
5. Missing someone *wink*

10 comments:

Imeku said...

Missing someone? Oh! How sweet!

You should write something about what you like and don't like about SGP.

William said...

Yer, steal the "switching" one from my meme.:P

I miss you too *muacks

Will said...

You both want to try "switching," so switch already! =)

Ganymede said...

Sweet nye~~~ :P

Yea you pack-rat. The amount of food stored in your room, you can survive a nuclear winter...

Jaded Jeremy said...

Tea tree oil? See? I'm right to call you strange ;-)

The way your instant noodle packets are stacked reminds me of mini-mart.

joshua said...

Mushy nyer!

savante said...

Switching with nyk?! :)

Jason said...

Hee hee hee....

Cheryl said...

hmm.... can i ask what is switching??? heh? hehe.... a bit naive sorry ar..

Derek said...

imeku: Haha, thanks.

What I feel about Singapore? Mostly I'm quite ambivalent. The only that I would say it's great is the MRT system hehe


william: Cannot steal meh? ;P


will: We will! Haha ...


queer ranter: I know. That's the whole point you see ;P


jaded_jeremy: No, it's not weird. It's for skin breakouts dear ;P


joshua: Hey haven't heard from you for a while.

Thanks!


savante: I'm sure you understand, don't pretend la!


jason: Hee hee?


cheryl: Ask William, he will tell you! Haha ...