Monday, September 17, 2007

In 200 words

I haven't fallen off the edge of the world.

Actually, I haven't had the mood to write even though I have quite a few things on which I would like to pen down since I came back from KL.

Perhaps I should do snippets of 200 words or so, instead of my usual long postings of at least 500 words.

Work wise, my manager is as frustratingly directionless as ever.

Over the past month, I was in the darkened cinema halls approximately 10 times - The Brave Story, Ratouille, The Bourne Supremacy, 1408, Dead Silence, Rogue Assassin, The Home Song Stories, Me ... Myself and The Invasion.

Of the above, the ones to avoid are Dead Silence, Rogue Assassin and The Invasion.

I was out clubbing yesterday and also last week. It was fun last week as it has been a while since I had done also. Yesterday felt a little tiresome, but still I had fun.

And I am going again next weekend. I am definitely not stepping foot into one for at least a month after that.

Things to look forward to:
1) Going back to KL end of the month to spend quality time with my boy and catch Ry perform.
2) My trip to Taiwan middle of next month.

Perhaps doing a snippet is the way to go from now on ;)

4 comments:

Imeku said...

So much traveling! So little time.

I want to visit Singapore to get the new iPod touch. Is it cheaper at SGD498.

savante said...

Don't forget to watch hairspray!

Jaded Jeremy said...

No, don't just do snippets. What's gonna happen to thoughts and opinions?

Have a safe journey back lah. Youngsters got so much energy to go back that often ar :-)

Ganymede said...

Avoid The Invasion?! It was such a good movie...

Nicole Kidman was good! Storyline ok what...