Saturday, January 15, 2005

Life in the Year 2005 (so far)

It's different. Probably coz i got something on New Year's day. A gift. In the form of a person.

This quote appeared in the Star today "Many pray to marry the one they love. I pray to love the one I marry". I find that profound and thought provoking. We can control what is in our area of influence i.e. who we love. The person we want to marry may not share the same sentiments.

Anyway, I am glad that I have made someone's life more bearable and less lonely. His workplace is not exactly something he enjoys. "Underpaid and overworked" and "wring dry my paycheck's worth", those are some of his comments.

We are not getting ahead ourselves, though we would like too. It's difficult to proceed further at this stage without meeting. His voice sounds wonderful and sexy over the phone, nevertheless to see him for real is still important.

You may have noticed that my journal this time seem fragmented, which is a reflection of how my thoughts are actually. My glass for relationship love is being filled now. It has been empty for quite some time. At this moment, he seems to be the one for me.

One of his favourite songs, from Moulin Rouge. It's what he is listening to as I write this.

Come What May

Never knew I could feel like this
Like I've never seen the sky before
I want to vanish inside your kiss
Every day I'm loving you more and more
Listen to my heart, can you hear it sings
Telling me to give you everything
Seasons may change, winter to spring
But I love you until the end of time

Come what may
Come what may
I will love you until my dying day

Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place
Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste
It all revolves around you
And there's no mountain too highNo river too wide
Sing out this song I'll be there by your side
Storm clouds may gather
And stars may collide
But I love you until the end of time

Come what may
Come what may
I will love you until my dying day

Oh, come what may, come what may
I will love you, I will love you
Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place

Come what may
Come what may
I will love you until my dying day

No comments: